Thursday 9 June 2011

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

I've wanted to try the NYX jumbo eye pencils for a while and in particular, I've been after the shade 'Milk'. On Tuesday Love-Makeup got a delivery of all of the NYX jumbo pencils, so I ordered 'Milk' and two others; 'Oyster' and 'Horse Raddish'. I only ordered 3 of the jumbo eye pencils as I've never tried them before so don't know what they are like. The NYX jumbo pencils are available at Love-Makeup and they are £2.99 each.

Here are the pencils...
A close up...
Swatches...
From left to right; Milk, Horse Raddish, Oyster.

I haven't used the jumbo pencils yet but I thought I'd swatch them for you all. My first impressions of the NYX jumbo pencils are that they are very pigmented, creamy and are great for £2.99 each. The only downside is that they are so chunky I'm going to have to invest in a new sharpener!

Whilst on my shopping trip I decided to look at the Urban Decay shadow pencils and I noticed that 'Oyster' is pretty much identical to the Urban Decay 'Morphine' shadow pencil. 'Oyster' is 100% a dupe for 'Morphine' and if you don't believe me then find a swatch of Urban Decay 'Morphine' and compare it to my swatch of NYX 'Oyster'.

I'll going to be using the jumbo pencils tomorrow so I'll let you all know what they're like, in terms of staying power and blend-ability etc.

Thanks for reading!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...