Sunday 12 June 2011

MUA Pro Trio in 'Eden'

I don't know how many of you already know this but MUA have launched a new range of 'Pro' products. I have to say that I'm so excited about the MUA Pro range and I cannot wait to get my hands on lots more of the Pro products.

The MUA Pro range includes the following:
  • Eyeshadow palettes containing 12 eyeshadows 
  • Baked eyeshadow trios 
  • Metallic eyeshadows 
  • Bronzer
  • Primer
  • Mascara
  • Eyeliner
  • Foundation
MUA are a fantastic brand and I genuinely think that the products are amazing considering they have a teeny weeny price tag! The most expensive items in the Pro range are the eyeshadow palettes and the primer as they retail at £4.00, how good is that! 

MUA is exclusive to Superdrug and the Pro products are available in stores now. I'm definitely purchasing more on Tuesday's shopping trip!

Anyway, let's get down to the nitty gritty. I picked up one of the baked eyeshadow trios yesterday so I thought I'd swatch it for you all. The trio I'll be swatching is called 'Eden' and it contains two green toned eyeshadow and a highlight eyeshadow. 

There are six different trios available and they retail at £2.50 each, meaning each eyeshadow is worth around 84p! 

Here's 'Eden'...



And swatches...

Look how beautiful those colours are! Tomorrow I'm going to be creating a look using this trio, so keep a look out for a makeup tutorial!

The eyeshadows are unbelievably pigmented and I'd go as far as saying that they are better than some high end eyeshadows. I also think it's great how the trios include complimenting colours too.

The trios have such a sleek packaging and they also include a double ended applicator, they are great for £2.50 and I shall be buying more of the trios!

Hope you liked this post!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Such beautiful colours! I'll be getting some of these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog and wanted to say hello :) You have some really great tips on here, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for creating such a beautiful blog. You are stunning and an amazing writer, I am sure you will do well with it. I love the cute little birdie flying around too.

    I am in the process of developing my own homemade organic cosmetics so blogs like yours are very inspiring.

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...