Sunday 5 June 2011

Lipstick Of The Week (LOTW)

My favourite lipstick of the week has to be MAC 'Costa Chic'. I've worn this lipstick quite a few times this week and I have to say that I absolutely love it! I bought this lipstick about a month ago and it's just been sat in my draw, I did intend to wear it but with it being a summery lipstick I thought I'd save it for when we had sunny weather. It also goes with the majority of my summer clothes.

Costa Chic is a frost lipstick. I find that all MAC frost lipsticks are very comfortable on the lips and they are also super shiny! Some of the frost lipsticks tend to wear off after a couple of hours but I don't find this to be the case when wearing Costa Chic. Costa Chic stays on all day, even after drinking and eating.

MAC describe Costa Chis as "Frosty Light Coral" and I couldn't agree more with this description! Don't get me wrong, this lipstick is bright but I wouldn't say it was so bright it's practically neon. It's a fab coral lipstick and I genuinely think it would suit anybody. It's just a nice, summery, lovely colour and I would even recommend this lipstick to those of you who are a little colour shy.

Here's Costa Chic...

A close up...

A swatch...

Here's what it looks like on my lips...


MAC Costa Chic retails at £13.50 and can be bought from any MAC counter or free standing MAC store.

Hope you liked my LOTW!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...