Saturday 11 June 2011

MAC Eyeshadow in 'Pink Freeze'

On my recent shopping trip I purchased a new MAC eyeshadow in 'Pink Freeze'. I've decided that every time I purchase a new MAC eyeshadow I'm going to do a swatch post.

'Pink Freeze' is a Frost eyeshadow and MAC describe it as "Bright Pink With Icy Pearl". I wouldn't say it was bright pink in the slightest, if anything it's pale pink.

This eyeshadow would look lovely on it's own or with other eyeshadows, it'll definitely compliment purple and pink eyeshadows. I can see myself wearing this a lot in summer, it's a beautiful colour.

Here's 'Pink Freeze'...

A swatch...

MAC eyeshadow refills retail at £9.50 and can be bought from any MAC counter or any free standing MAC store. They can also be purchased online at MAC

I love this eyeshadow, it's definitely in my Top 10 favourite MAC eyeshadows. I'm going to be writing a post about my Top 10 favourite MAC eyeshadows so keep a look out!

Hope you like Pink Freeze!
:D

5 comments:

  1. This does look really pretty! perfect for summer too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade! very pretty.
    I just dropped by since you were following me and was wondering if you knew the personal stylist rachel zoe? I think someone who handles press commented back asking if I had an interview for her what I'd ask and I was wondering if you had any questions I could add with mine? if I got lucky and she responded I'd put it all on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - It's lovely for summer! :D so glad I bought it! :) xx

    Elizabeth - It's a lovely shade, definitely one of my favs! I'm not really that familiar so don't really have any questions but thank you for asking! :D I bet you're so thrilled! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, very pretty :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love it. But then, I have a thing for pink shadows. :D

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...