Tuesday 28 June 2011

MUA Pro Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose'

Yesterday I received my new MUA Pro 'English Rose' mosaic blush. I think it's probably the biggest and prettiest blush that I've ever seen! Because I'm superly kind, I thought I'd show you all a little swatch of this beauty!

The MUA Pro range consists of 2 mosaic bronzers and 1 mosaic blush, the bronzers are just as lovely as the blush but I only bought the blush due to already owning a million bronzers.

The mosaic bronzers and blush retail at £2.50 each and can be purchased from Superdrug.

Here's 'English Rose'...



A swatch...


This blush is absolutely awesome, not only is it a blush, it's also a highlighter too! 

I used the blush today and I have to say that I'm really impressed with it. It lasted all day and I didn't notice any fading, I had been shopping in hot sticky weather so would have imagined the blush to have faded a little but I'm pleased to tell you that it didn't fade whatsoever. 

Whilst applying the blush, I also noticed that I didn't have to use much of the blush, this is probably due to great pigmentation and colour intensity. 

Overall rating:

Have any of you tried anything from the MUA Pro range? If so comment below and tell me your thoughts :)

Thanks for reading!
:)



3 comments:

  1. I am loving the new pro palettes and the eyeliner pen. I have yet to try the blushes, foundation and primer as my local one doesnt stock it yet i had to order online x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! I really want one of these :) I've only tried one of the nail quakes and it is ok but not great xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...