Tuesday 7 June 2011

How to create Twister Nails!

Yesterday I asked all my lovely readers which nail tutorial they'd like me to do this week, I had some great ideas but the overall winner was twister nails. I'm looking for other nail tutorial ideas so if you would like to request one, then comment in the box below. I planned on doing Angry Birds nails not long ago so I just wondered if that's something you'd all like to see?

To create twister nails you will need:
  • Red nail varnish
  • Yellow nail varnish
  • Blue nail varnish
  • Green nail varnish
  • White nail varnish
  • Top coat
  • Dotting tools / cocktail sticks

You can use any white, red, blue, yellow and green nail varnish, they don't have to be the exact same ones as I used. It doesn't matter if you don't own dotting tools because you can easily create twister nails by using cocktail sticks. 

If any of you are unfamiliar with Twister then it's a board game. Here's Twister...

If you want to create twister nails then keep reading! All you have to do is follow my nice and easy steps.

1.) Apply the white nail varnish to your nails. You may need two coats depending on what your nail varnish is like. 


2.) Using the red nail varnish and a dotting tool, apply one line of vertical dots to the left of your nail. Do this for all of your nails. 


3.) Using the blue nail varnish and a dotting tool, apply one line of vertical dots next to the red line. Do this for all of your nails. 


4.) Using the yellow nail varnish and a dotting tool, apply one line of vertical dots next to the blue line. Do this for all of your nails. 


5.) Using the green nail varnish and a dotting tool, apply one line of vertical dots next to the yellow line. Do this for all of your nails. 


Once dry apply a top coat, this will protect your nails but also make them really shiny.


Hope you all like my twister nails! If you want to request a nail tutorial then comment in the box below, or email me at coleyyyful@gmail.com 
:)

8 comments:

  1. How cute!!! When I was a youngster, I loved playing twister. This was waaaay before the digital age. heeeheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, and so neat!
    Love them
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly - Twister is such a good game! It's probably one of the most famous games too hehe! :D

    Charli - Thank you! :D

    Emma - Thank you lovely! :D Glad you like them! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute & colorful! :) I'll have to try it out when I have all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these. :)

    It's awesome how you find random things to inspire your nails. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage makeup - Thank you! :) I love having these nails, they make me feel summery hehe! :) xx

    Charlotte - Thank you love! :D xx

    Cat - Thank you, glad you like them! :D I like doing weird but wonderful nails! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...