Monday 6 June 2011

MAC Eyeshadows

Whilst on my previous shopping trip I decided to buy some new MAC eyeshadows. I bought 'Satin Taupe' and 'Greensmoke'. I also bought 'Steamy' not long ago but haven't swatched it, so I thought I'd include it in this post and swatch it for you all.

Here's 'Satin Taupe'...

And a swatch...

Here's 'Greensmoke'...

And a swatch...

Here's 'Steamy'...

And a swatch...

I really want to buy some more MAC brown toned eyeshadows but I don't know which ones to buy, if any of you know of any nice ones then comment in the box below.

MAC refill eyeshadows retail at £9.50 each and can be bought from any MAC counter or any free standing MAC store. They are also available online at MAC.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...