Monday 13 June 2011

MUA Pro Launches On Superdrug!

Today Superdrug finally launched the new MUA Pro range. The MUA Pro range consists of professional products, including; eyeshadow palettes, baked eyeshadow trios, metallic eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliner, foundation, primer, bronzer and crackle nail varnishes.

Products within the Pro range vary between £2.00 - £4.00. They are slightly more expensive than the regular MUA products but a palette couldn't possibly retail at £1.00 as that would be unrealistic. The MUA Pro range may be a little more expensive but to be honest, I don't think anybody is bothered by it. £4.00 for an eyeshadow palette is absolutely amazing!

Today I purchased a few of the MUA Pro products, I bought 3 eyeshadow palettes and 3 baked eyeshadow trios and do you know the best part... it only cost me £19.50 for all those lovely things!

Here's what I purchased...
MUA Pro 'Glitter Ball' Palette - £4.00
MUA Pro 'Starry Night' Palette - £4.00
MUA Pro 'Heaven & Earth' Palette - £4.00
MUA Pro 'Innocence' Baked Eyeshadow Trio - £2.50
MUA Pro 'Smoke Screen' Baked Eyeshadow Trio - £2.50
MUA Pro 'Chocolate Box' Baked Eyeshadow Trio - £2.50
Some of the MUA Pro products aren't available on the Superdrug website which I'm a little sad about. The palettes and trios are available in more colours but they haven't been put on the Superdrug website yet. The metallic eyeshadows and the mosaic bronzers haven't been put on Superdrug either. I'm going shopping tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to find them instores. 

When Superdrug have the full MUA Pro range I'll let you all know. I'll probably receive my MUA goodies by the end of the week so look out for full reviews and swatches! I cannot wait until my goodies arrive! 

If you would like to take a look at the MUA Pro range then click on this link: MUA Pro

Hope this has been helpful!
:D

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to looking at these in my local Superdrug :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for these to come to my local superdrug. OMG they're sooo beautiful. All the neutral colours are simply gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heaven and earth pallet looks really nice! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're hoping to have it all on by the end of the week. There's some other things I'm after so I'm waiting for them to arrive before making my order! The stuff seems fab though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you got any swatches? Especially of the Glitter Ball palette? Would love to see it in action!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...