Thursday 16 June 2011

Makeup Look Using MUA 'Eden' Trio

I said at the beginning of the week that I'd do a makeup tutorial using my new MUA 'Eden' trio. I have to say that this trio is brilliant, the eyeshadows are super pigmented, they go on like a dream and they also blend together really well. I own some high end eyeshadows that are a nightmare to blend and they are triple the price of a MUA eyeshadow trio!

The MUA eyeshadow trios retail at £2.50 and they are available in six different shades. They can be bought in-store and online at Superdrug.

The MUA 'Eden' trio consists of two green toned eyeshadows and one highlight eyeshadow. If you would like to see swatches of 'Eden' then click on this link; MUA 'Eden' Trio

Here's a photograph of the MUA 'Eden' trio...

Here's the look I created...


If you would like to create this look then all you have to do is follow my nice and easy steps:

1.) First I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my eyelid. I then blended this using my finger.

2.) Once my eyelid had fully dried, I applied the pale green eyeshadow all over my lid. 

3.) I then applied the darker green eyeshadow to the outer corner of my eye and blended this into the crease. I also blended out the eyeshadow to create a smokey look.

4.) I applied the highlight eyeshadow to my brow bone and also to the inner corner of my eye. 

5.) To finish off the look I applied Urban Decay 'Stray Dog' eyeliner to my bottom lash line and MAC Zoom Lash mascara to my lashes. 

I'm so impressed by this trio and I cannot wait until my other MUA goodies arrive. This trio is definitely worth buying, not because of the price but because of the amazing quality!

Also, I wondered if you all think I should change the look of my makeup tutorials, do you like them as they are or would you like me to take step by step photographs? 

Many thanks for reading! 
:)

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe its only £2.50!
    Will definitely be purchasing this :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Twitter bird makes me smile every time I visit you...lol

    I like how well you got these shades to blend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great, I bought a trio in the brown shades which I haven't tried yet, can't wait to re-create a look similar to this!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...