Thursday 23 June 2011

More MUA Pro Purchases!

I don't know how many of you follow MUA on Facebook but today they announced that the full MUA Pro range had been launched on Superdrug. I decided to buy more palettes, eyeshadow trios and a lovely mosaic bronzer.

Here's what I purchased...

MUA Pro 'Pretty Pastels' Palette - £4.00
MUA Pro 'Dawn Til Dusk' Palette- £4.00
MUA Pro 'Passion' Eyeshadow Trio - £2.50

MUA Pro 'Blue Babe' Eyeshadow Trio - £2.50

MUA Pro 'Celebrity' Eyeshadow Quad - £3.00

MUA Pro 'English Rose' Mosaic Blusher - £2.50

My other MUA Pro products arrived this week so when I'm back home I shall do swatches for you all. I really love the MUA Pro range, it consists of very yummy things! I would have bought the 'Poptastic' palette but I don't think I'd get much use out of it, it is a lovely palette nevertheless. I forgot to buy the 'Pink Sorbet' eyeshadow trio so I'm pretty gutted about that, I guess I could buy it online but then the delivery would cost more than the actual eyeshadow trio! 

If you would like to purchase any of the MUA Pro products then click on this link; MUA Pro

I love MUA Pro, have any of you tried anything from the Pro range?
:)

3 comments:

  1. Are the colors pigmented? They look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only tried the a nail quake but it is really good. Please can you do some reviews, would love to know what you think about these xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the twitter bird is so adorable! oh thanks for sharing this. would check this brand out. :) BTW, nice blog. Keep it up!
    Definitely going to follow you :)
    xoxo,
    misskatv ✿

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...