Thursday 2 June 2011

River Island Purchase

Last Friday I went shopping and noticed that River Island had some lovely spotty shorts. So I found my size, tried them on and thought they were amazing until I noticed that there were threads hanging off them. Obviously I wasn't going to buy them as they were faulty so I went to find another pair, unfortunately they didn't have another pair, so I left it and thought I'd have a look online.

I been waiting since Friday for the shorts to be available online and felt so happy to see them on the River Island website this morning. They are lovely shorts and are perfect for summer so I immediately bought them.

Here are my shorts...


These shorts are £26.99 and are available at River Island. They are high waisted shorts and the yellow belt is detachable. They are also a great length...YAY! No cheekage whatsoever :) 

Hope you liked my little purchase! 
:D

1 comment:

  1. I love polka dots. :)

    Especially light blue with the white, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...