Sunday 26 June 2011

LOTW

My favourite lipstick this week has to MAC Pro Longwear lipstick in 'Overtime'. I have worn this lipstick so much this week, probably because it's a lipstick that goes with any makeup look. 

MAC describe 'Overtime' as "Light Baby Pink". It is a light pink colour but I'd say it was more of a nudey pink than a baby pink. 

The MAC Pro Longwear lipsticks also last up to 8 hours whereas the normal MAC lipsticks last up to 4 hours.

Here's the packaging...

Here's 'Overtime'...


I'm pretty much half way through this tube, it's just a little obvious that I love this lipstick. 

A swatch...

I love this lipstick and I think it'll remain in my Top 10 lipsticks forever.

MAC Pro Longwear lipsticks retail at £15.50 each and are available in 12 different shades. They can be purchased from any MAC counter or any free standing MAC store, they are also available at MAC UK

Thanks for reading!
:)


2 comments:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...