Friday 10 June 2011

Friday Favourite - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft & Gentle'

My Friday favourite this week has to be MAC mineralize skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'. I've used this quite a lot this week and I really think it looks great on a summers day. Not only does it make me look like I've got a golden glow, it's also a great highlighter.

The MAC mineralise skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' retails at £20.50 and can be bought from any MAC counter or any free standing MAC store. You can buy it online too but it has been out of stock for a while now. If MAC suddenly get a delivery of these, I'll let you all know.

Here's what MAC say about the 'Soft and Gentle' mineralize skinfinish:
"A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, brows, anywhere on the body: provides an ultra-deluxe polish to the skin."


The MAC mineralize skinfinishes are available in two different shades; 'Soft and Gentle' and 'Gold Deposit'. 'Soft and Gentle' is recommended for those people with a light skin tone and 'Gold Deposit' is recommended for those people with a dark skin tone. The MAC mineralize skinfinishes can be used on the face and the body. 


Here's 'Soft and Gentle'...




A swatch...


I actually love this and I can safely say that I'll be taking it on holiday with me! It'll look amazing when I've got a tan!


Hope you like my Friday favourite! 
:D

1 comment:

  1. Oh I bought this a few weeks ago I love it so much. It was a bit of an impulse buy but a good one this time lol. Thanks for the info x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...